The Science of Śabdha Brahman
Mantra is one of the most efficient methods of realization.
A Tantrik mantra used for liberation is actually the energy-body of an enlightened deity. Through regular practice of mantra we can transform ourselves into the enlightened experience of our chosen deity and end our samsara forever. If this is true, with so many sadhakas practicing mantra daily, why are there not more people becoming realized? The answer is that though mantra practice is quite wide-spread, the science behind it is not well-known, and without this essential knowledge the unlimited potency of mantra remains untapped.
- The philosophy and mechanics of mantra practice will be laid out in detail
- How to use the 4 resonant chambers of heart. throat, mouth, and sinuses to produce audible mantras with different energy spectrums creating different effects.
- How to perform uccara - to bring the mantra up the central channel to the crown.
- The pith practice of samuccara using dynamic chanting of OM mantra.
- A number of mantras that do not need initiation by the guru in order to practice them.
- The 4 levels of Vak or manifestation of divine speech related to the cakras.
- How to use mantra to resolve the discursive mind into its origin of spontaneously arising paraśakti in order to attain deeper states of self-recognition.
SELF GUIDED SERIES
This course was recorded during a 2-day, 10-hour, live online training in 2021.
Student Q & A's are included.
This class will be helpful if you are currently practicing the Way of Water, Deity Sadhanas or the Way of Meditation.