This is an entry-level course on the practical implementation of core principles and practices of "Primal Ayurveda." Primal Ayurveda is a type of Ayurveda based in Tantrik Yoga, which continues to adapt and enhance by integrating current breakthroughs in health sciences and exercise physiology.
The Fundamental Principles of Ayurvedic Health Cultivation
This course was recorded during a live online training in 2020. Student Q&As are included to enrich the overall learning experience.
(*This course is a prerequisite for the Primal Ayurveda - Level II training.)
- Identifying Your Ayurvedic Constitution & Biochemical Individuality
- Ayurvedic Physiology - Elements, Doshas, and Dhatus
- Prana, Tejas & Ojas - Essence of the Bodily Experience
- The Physical Basis of Spiritual Alchemy - Transforming food, air and water into Spirit.
- From Health to Death in 6 Stages - Recognizing & reversing the stages of decline.
- Digestive Power - The Principles of Adaptive Eating for your Ever-Changing Needs.
- The 6 Pillars of Life - Food, Sleep, Sex, Environment, Exercise, Work/Conduct.
- Daily Routine- Essential Elements for Longevity and Radiant Health.
ABOUT THE TEACHER